Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friend?

I was sick for long time, made me lost spirit and my self. I received a mesagge from my friend, has ever be my special friend exactly. she has showing that she still care and worried me? don’t know too. She has ever hurt me and maybe I can’t forgive her. Althought, it was touch me deeply inside of my heart. From that time, I made a distance, because I have ever tried to talk and make our problem be clear but surprised me, she just lived me, it pains my heart.
Bad time and sadness. Now, I feel stupid if remember that. Closed and not hoping anything more from a friend like her.
Time flies, my days be brighter and doing my best for my self. Don’t want think of such things right now. Thanx ‘Father’ for more happiness and joy in my life.

Nia said ‘love is full of colours’
And I saying ‘friendship too’

‘Have u ever fallen down for many times? You should be stronger’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home